- Current Prices:$559,900
- Closed Prices:$356,500 to $505,000
- Median Sale Price:$442,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$194
- Association Fee Ranges:$55.56 to $55.59,$56/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1996 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,951 to 2,890Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sonoma represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sonoma are about $250,000 – $375,000 and sit on 8058-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.