- Current Prices:$535,999
- Closed Prices:$444,900 to $615,000
- Median Sale Price:$512,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$190
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:2,710 to 3,776Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Sonoma Ranch are about $295,000 – $560,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 4-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.