- Current Prices:$68,000 to $89,000
- Closed Prices:$55,500 to $83,000
- Median Sale Price:$72,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$59
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $335/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1972 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:745 to 1,505Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Sonoma Southside represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sonoma Southside are about $40,000 – $145,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.