- Current Prices:$315,000 to $365,000
- Closed Prices:$258,643 to $361,000
- Median Sale Price:$325,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$189
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $65/mo,$42 to $200/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:763 to 2,231Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Sonoma are about $165,000 – $365,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.