- Current Prices:$335,000 to $380,000
- Closed Prices:$258,643 to $352,000
- Median Sale Price:$322,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$202
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $100/mo,$163 to $195/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:763 to 2,231Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Sonoma are about $165,000 – $350,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.