- Current Prices:$950,000
- Closed Prices:$830,000 to $1,410,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,012,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$317
- Association Fee Ranges:$66 to $92.33/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:3,000 to 5,675Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sonoqui Creek Ranch are about $450,000 – $695,000 and sit on 36587.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.