- Current Prices:$375,000
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $350,000
- Median Sale Price:$299,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$143
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$175/mo,$210 to $300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,377 to 3,040Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Sonora Ridge are about $145,000 – $335,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.