- Closed Prices:$1,840,000 to $4,000,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,125,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$126.67 to $150
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:4,911 to 7,002Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:5 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Sonoran Crest are about $1,395,000 – $2,995,000 and sit on 80942-acre lots with five bedrooms and five bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.