- Current Prices:$191,000 to $389,000
- Closed Prices:$168,500 to $419,400
- Median Sale Price:$248,495
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$1048,$84 to $287/mo,$262 to $292/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,509 to 4,869Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Sorrento Hills is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Sorrento Hills are about $145,000 – $395,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.