- Current Prices:$205,000 to $232,700
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $238,500
- Median Sale Price:$199,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$152
- Association Fee Ranges:$382/mo,$1228 to $1268/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1986
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 2,314Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Sorrento Inlet features a handful of condo and attached options. The homes in Sorrento Inlet represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sorrento Inlet are about $170,000 – $245,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.