- Current Prices:$157,000 to $215,000
- Closed Prices:$135,000 to $149,900
- Median Sale Price:$142,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$149
- Association Fee Ranges:$258,$279 to $338/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1988 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:995 to 1,361Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Sorrento Lakes is a neighborhood in Sunrise, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are townhouse style, and they were built between 1992 and 2006. Homes in Sorrento Lakes are 1,200 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are other, 1 assigned space,guest parking and carport, and homes in Sorrento Lakes typically have three hundred and sixteen spaces.