- Current Prices:$221,990 to $327,990
- Closed Prices:$169,900 to $314,900
- Median Sale Price:$212,990
- Average $ per sq ft:$121
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$5.25,$19.18 to $55.66/quarter,$36.3 to $91/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,079 to 3,618Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sorrento are about $115,000 – $285,000 and sit on 7413.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.