- Current Prices:$905,000 to $1,199,000
- Closed Prices:$819,000 to $1,079,000
- Median Sale Price:$869,999
- Average $ per sq ft:$375
- Association Fee Ranges:$200,$200 to $247/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:2,019 to 3,339Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sorrento are about $800,000 – $1,265,000 and sit on 406.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 2-car garage, 1-car garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.