- Current Prices:$585,000
- Closed Prices:$617,500 to $720,000
- Median Sale Price:$622,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$504
- Association Fee Ranges:$258 to $373/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2012 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,161 to 1,465Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2012, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2013. In general, homes in Sorrento Terrace are about $260,000 – $675,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, carport and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.