- Current Prices:$224,900 to $259,000
- Closed Prices:$220,000
- Median Sale Price:$220,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$162
- Association Fee Ranges:$1398 to $1400/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,391 to 2,031Sq. Ft.
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Sorrento Village are $220,000 and sit on 1.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.