- Current Prices:$159,000 to $260,000
- Closed Prices:$94,500 to $160,000
- Median Sale Price:$100,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$476
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $971/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Sq. Ft.:296 to 900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
The building offers many desirable amenities. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1940. In general, homes in South Beach Bayside Condominiums are about $80,000 – $330,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are street, garage and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.