- Current Prices:$575,000 to $1,800,000
- Closed Prices:$284,661 to $2,056,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,070,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$764
- Association Fee Ranges:$1299,$0 to $549/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1885 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:715 to 3,779Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in South Berkeley are about $165,000 – $4,300,000 and sit on 7-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are off street parking, detached garage, attached garage, none, workshop in garage, space per unit - 1, int access from garage, parking spaces, tandem parking, parking area, garage parking and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.