- Current Prices:$575,000 to $1,295,000
- Closed Prices:$295,000 to $2,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,025,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$849
- Association Fee Ranges:$250 to $641/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1895 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:480 to 4,153Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 15Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, South Campus features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in South Campus are about $190,000 – $2,690,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are off street parking, attached garage, space per unit - 1, none, garage parking, int access from garage, detached garage, enclosed garage, spaces - assigned, garage, security, underground parking, other, parking spaces, carport - 2 or more and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.