- Current Prices:$875,000 to $998,000
- Closed Prices:$423,142 to $1,110,000
- Median Sale Price:$930,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$792
- Association Fee Ranges:$376 to $420,$375.57 to $412/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:828 to 1,290Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, South City Lights features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2008. In general, homes in South City Lights are about $415,000 – $890,000 and sit on one-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, none, underground parking, attached garage, driveway, covered parking, garage, parking area and enclosed garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.