- Current Prices:$160,000 to $6,950,000
- Closed Prices:$120,000 to $3,900,000
- Median Sale Price:$420,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$309
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1918 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:826 to 15,164Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
South End is a neighborhood in West Palm Beach, Florida. Homes in South End are 2,700 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and driveway, and homes in South End typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.