- Current Prices:$200,000 to $435,000
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $758,265
- Median Sale Price:$268,882
- Average $ per sq ft:$108
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $234,$8.33 to $111/mo,$100 to $600,$25 to $325/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,148 to 5,820Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in South Fork are about $175,000 – $645,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.