- Current Prices:$215,000 to $695,000
- Closed Prices:$179,000 to $480,000
- Median Sale Price:$288,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$191
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $200,$0 to $65
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1925 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:615 to 5,700Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
South Gate is a neighborhood in Sarasota, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are ranch, florida, contemporary, traditional and bungalow style, and they were built between 1956 and 2016. Homes in South Gate are 2,200 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in South Gate typically have two spaces.