- Current Prices:$290,000 to $310,900
- Closed Prices:$106,000 to $390,000
- Median Sale Price:$246,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$191
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1970 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:799 to 2,617Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in South Harrison are about $95,000 – $285,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.