- Current Prices:$120,000 to $1,100,000
- Closed Prices:$81,500 to $360,000
- Median Sale Price:$249,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$187
- Association Fee Ranges:$203/quarter,$0 to $340/mo,$0 to $217
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1945 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:708 to 2,910Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
South Miami Heights offers a variety of home designs to fit any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $35 to $290, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,081 to as high as $4,801. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $35 to $290, and taxes for the year can range from $560 to $2,961.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.