- Current Prices:$127,500 to $1,149,000
- Closed Prices:$93,000 to $422,500
- Median Sale Price:$219,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$216
- Association Fee Ranges:$1350 to $1370/quarter,$0 to $560/mo,$0 to $390
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1931 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:572 to 7,427Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
South Middle River features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the needs of those looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $20 to $1,350, and taxes for the year range from as low as $768 to as high as $5,737. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $20 to $1,350. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $799 to as high as $5,324.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.