- Current Prices:$250,000 to $448,000
- Closed Prices:$225,000 to $504,000
- Median Sale Price:$298,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$165
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$50 to $216/quarter,$15 to $70/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,170 to 4,265Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2005, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in South Mountain are about $190,000 – $500,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.