- Current Prices:$190,000 to $299,900
- Closed Prices:$215,000 to $300,000
- Median Sale Price:$235,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$430 to $450
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2008
- Sq. Ft.:1,344 to 2,478Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in South Mountain Peaks are about $190,000 – $320,000 and sit on 2.5-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.