- Current Prices:$730,000 to $1,999,900
- Closed Prices:$610,000 to $3,865,000
- Median Sale Price:$868,525
- Average $ per sq ft:$617
- Association Fee Ranges:$50 to $450/mo,$0 to $450
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1929 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:600 to 5,382Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
South Oceanside is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in South Oceanside are about $450,000 – $4,750,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.