- Current Prices:$229,900 to $234,000
- Closed Prices:$174,900 to $229,900
- Median Sale Price:$180,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$950 to $1000/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2004 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,176 to 1,835Sq. Ft.
Community residents can enjoy the great outdoors with a game of tennis on one of the beautiful courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in South Preserve At Waterside Village are $200,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.