- Current Prices:$99,000 to $284,000
- Closed Prices:$27,000 to $202,000
- Median Sale Price:$113,056
- Average $ per sq ft:$112
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:517 to 5,013Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, South Punta Gorda Heights features a handful of single-family and manufactured options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in South Punta Gorda Heights are about $30,000 – $290,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, garage, 2-car garage, driveway and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.