- Current Prices:$99,000 to $188,900
- Closed Prices:$27,000 to $260,000
- Median Sale Price:$76,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$91
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:517 to 5,013Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 4 acres
South Punta Gorda Heights is a neighborhood in Punta Gorda, Florida. Homes in South Punta Gorda Heights are 1,500 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are carport and garage, and homes in South Punta Gorda Heights typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.