- Current Prices:$650,000 to $4,000,000
- Closed Prices:$415,000 to $4,255,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,300,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$701
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $800,$72 to $700/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1895 to 2021
- Sq. Ft.:600 to 6,535Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, South Redondo features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in South Redondo are about $435,000 – $13,000,000 and sit on 293.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, lot and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.