- Current Prices:$10,000 to $4,350,000
- Closed Prices:$233,000 to $5,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$557,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$720
- Association Fee Ranges:$4500/quarter,$2800 to $2880,$580 to $736/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1973 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:580 to 10,858Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
South Seas Island Resort features a wonderful variety of designs for anyone looking to invest in a new home. Most common in this area are attached homes, which usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $736 to $4,500, master fees ranging from $736 to $5,100, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,829 to as high as $28,307. There are also a variety of single-family homes. Those usually have monthly home owner association fees ranging from $736 to $4,500, master fees and taxes for the year can range from $22,281 to $71,708.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.