- Current Prices:$429,900 to $1,899,000
- Closed Prices:$399,000 to $1,850,000
- Median Sale Price:$710,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$660
- Association Fee Ranges:$660 to $730,$0 to $705,$325 to $547/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1958 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:621 to 2,970Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, South Shore features a handful of single-family and condo options. The homes in South Shore represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in South Shore are about $110,000 – $995,000 and sit on 2-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, off street parking, int access from garage, space per unit - 1, security, carport - 1, spaces - assigned, underground parking, detached garage, below building parking, parking spaces, covered parking, garage parking and side yard access.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.