- Current Prices:$219,900 to $285,000
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $292,000
- Median Sale Price:$249,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$116
- Association Fee Ranges:$425/mo,$0 to $400,$150 to $450
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1992 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,750 to 2,973Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in South Shore Village are about $190,000 – $295,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.