- Current Prices:$242,000 to $295,000
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $292,000
- Median Sale Price:$242,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $400,$150 to $450
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1992 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,750 to 2,973Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
South Shore Village is a neighborhood in League City, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1992 and 2002. Homes in South Shore Village are 2,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in South Shore Village typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.