- Current Prices:$4,125 to $989,000
- Closed Prices:$470,000 to $1,148,000
- Median Sale Price:$669,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$331
- Association Fee Ranges:$140/quarter,$125 to $225/mo,$0 to $465
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1969 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,090 to 4,451Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Southampton are about $425,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.