- Current Prices:$354,900 to $379,900
- Closed Prices:$330,000 to $399,900
- Median Sale Price:$367,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$4/mo,$50
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:2,367 to 3,745Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door.
Southbrook is a neighborhood in Fleming Island, Florida. Homes in Southbrook are 2,800 square feet on average and typically have five bedrooms and four bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Southbrook typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.