- Current Prices:$215,000 to $245,000
- Closed Prices:$190,000 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$202,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$298.45 to $300,$298.45 to $350
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,593 to 3,952Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Southchase is a neighborhood in Lakeland, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are contemporary and ranch style, and they were built between 2006 and 2014. Homes in Southchase are 2,300 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Southchase typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.