- Current Prices:$459,000 to $829,000
- Closed Prices:$365,000 to $860,000
- Median Sale Price:$637,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$455
- Association Fee Ranges:$160 to $299/mo,$0 to $300
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1916 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:911 to 2,529Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Southeast Anaheim are about $360,000 – $800,000 and sit on 13-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.