- Current Prices:$800,000 to $1,225,000
- Closed Prices:$893,025 to $1,414,210
- Median Sale Price:$1,081,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$694
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1952 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:1,064 to 14,280Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Southpark represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Southpark are about $220,000 – $1,300,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, garage, int access from garage, side yard access, none, off street parking, detached garage, rv/boat parking, enclosed garage, drive through parking, space per unit - 2, other, carport - 1, carport - 2 or more, converted garage, guest parking, workshop in garage, tandem parking, lot, parking area, driveway and parking spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.