- Current Prices:$775,000 to $1,395,000
- Closed Prices:$559,900 to $969,000
- Median Sale Price:$874,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$203
- Association Fee Ranges:$875,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2000 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:2,450 to 7,393Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Southpointe are about $960,000 – $1,700,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.