- Closed Prices:$169,000 to $245,000
- Median Sale Price:$217,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$162,$125/quarter,$125 to $200/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 1985
- Sq. Ft.:829 to 1,529Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Southpointe is a neighborhood in Sunrise, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is condo, and the majority are townhouse style, and they were built between 1983 and 1985. Homes in Southpointe are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and other, and homes in Southpointe typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.