- Current Prices:$140,000 to $1,250,000
- Closed Prices:$420,000 to $1,685,000
- Median Sale Price:$719,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$532
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $495/mo,$0 to $495
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1941 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:800 to 3,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Southwest Costa Mesa features a handful of single-family, attached and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Southwest Costa Mesa are about $405,000 – $2,300,000 and sit on 11.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.