- Current Prices:$346,000 to $459,000
- Closed Prices:$252,000 to $437,000
- Median Sale Price:$352,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$475 to $560/quarter,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,831 to 5,230Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Southwind are about $295,000 – $490,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.