- Current Prices:$213,000 to $310,000
- Closed Prices:$175,000 to $245,000
- Median Sale Price:$237,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$107
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $200,$150 to $180
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,591 to 3,204Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Southwind Ridge is a neighborhood in Conroe, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 2003 and 2006. Homes in Southwind Ridge are 2,300 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on half-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Southwind Ridge typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.