- Current Prices:$749,000 to $959,000
- Closed Prices:$647,500 to $1,885,000
- Median Sale Price:$975,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$660
- Association Fee Ranges:$310 to $425/mo,$0 to $425
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1955 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,120 to 4,083Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Southwood is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Southwood are about $445,000 – $1,395,000 and sit on 33.75-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 2-car garage and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.