- Current Prices:$430,000 to $470,000
- Closed Prices:$420,000 to $530,000
- Median Sale Price:$465,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$306
- Association Fee Ranges:$238 to $320/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,319 to 1,651Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. A clubhouse centers as one of this community's great offerings of luxury.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Sovanna features a handful of attached and condo options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2004. In general, homes in Sovanna are $360,000 and sit on 664.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.