- Current Prices:$895,000 to $4,200,000
- Closed Prices:$691,345 to $3,845,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,615,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$384
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $450,$150 to $300/mo,$750 to $1550/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,174 to 10,000Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Spanish Oaks are about $815,000 – $4,500,000 and sit on one-acre lots with five bedrooms and four bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.