- Current Prices:$215,000 to $269,900
- Closed Prices:$220,000 to $289,000
- Median Sale Price:$225,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$155
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $200
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,354 to 2,076Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Spanish Oaks are about $140,000 – $250,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.