- Current Prices:$199,900 to $679,000
- Closed Prices:$170,000 to $682,000
- Median Sale Price:$363,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$122
- Association Fee Ranges:$665 to $1669/quarter,$0 to $2064,$0 to $550/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,076 to 6,900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 4 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community.
Spanish Wells is composed of a wide range of home designs and prices to suit your financial budget. Most common in this area are single-family homes, which usually have monthly home owner association fees ranging from $180 to $1,798, master fees ranging from $123 to $1,798, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,493 to as high as $8,173. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have annual home owner association fees ranging from $180 to $1,798, master fees and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,318 to as high as $3,563. The majority of these residences have a driveway with a garage, making it a great choice for those who have a family car or two.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.