- Current Prices:$389,900 to $579,900
- Closed Prices:$320,000 to $700,000
- Median Sale Price:$435,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$203
- Association Fee Ranges:$30 to $150/mo,$30 to $585/quarter,$0 to $1369
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1991 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,085 to 5,146Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Enjoy a private clubhouse available to all residents of the community. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Spanos Park are about $300,000 – $800,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.