- Current Prices:$550,000 to $899,000
- Closed Prices:$349,000 to $595,000
- Median Sale Price:$442,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$187
- Association Fee Ranges:$65,$125/quarter,$0 to $268/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,614 to 5,782Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Take advantage of the conveniences of having a luxurious clubhouse steps away from your front door. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2003, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Spanos Park West are about $300,000 – $650,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.